Sunday, September 21, 2014

Welcome! First Post!

Hello! Welcome to my blog! I know the name is kind of cliché but I had been wanting to create a blog and couldn't think of the right title for it. So yes. Life's Roller Coaster. More specifically, my life's roller coaster.

Honestly, I'll probably rant and complain more than I should (and want to). I'm not a negative person either! But sometimes getting it out feels better. I don't know who will read this, or if anyone will... But if nobody does, that's fine too! This is just to keep me creative so I don't waste my time on Pinterest...which I do a lot. Oops. ;)

I'm hoping this will be a nice creative source for me to write stories or just talk about life or anything in general.

I am kind of obsessed with quotes and song lyrics so I'll probably end or start a post with a quote or lyric.

I hope you are prepared to join to me on this roller coaster ride called life.

Please keep your hands and feet in the ride at all times. ;) That was cheesy, I know, I couldn't help it.

Go Pokes. And stay positive. :)

"Life is about moments: Don't wait for them. Create them."

No comments:

Post a Comment